RWBY Trailer

Monday 3 June 2013

Alright alright


Recently Rooster Teeth in YouTube have just uploaded their new video:
For people who haven't watched it or don't even know what it is, YOU BETTER WATCH IT AND CRY ABOUT IT! Because it is awesome.
Anyway,
This time the trailer take place in some sort of pub. The cool sort.

FYI her name is Yang Xiao Long.
I really love her personality! 
The way she talk to Junior it is just sooooo "YELLOW"!
Junior is the one on the left. I guess you can tell. I'm sorry I'm trying to be helpful.
So she did something to Junior that started a fight...
It's actually pretty funny.
Yang looking for Blake

FIGHTING AWESOMENESS!

Yang's weapon-The Gun Gautlets



The way she use her Gauntlets for boost drive me nuts!















Yang's fighting style-I would sayKickboxing

Blocking

Yang's hair and eye
When she fights you must have notice that her hair have flame and her eye will turn red. Why? I still don't know. But according to the wiki, it is possible that it is cause by her emotion. 
Yang's eye turn red
Yang's reaction when Junior pulled out her hair



After the fight she met Ruby, which Yang calls sister.
MY POINT HERE IS THIS VID IS FUCKING AMAZING!!! AND THE PREMIERE IS COMING SOON TOO!!! 
Please consider it.
And finally to send you off:

BYE!

0 comments: